»

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Libra change a lot and their old selves cannot never be recovered back no matter how hard they try.

It's been 3 weeks I'm in Shah Alam as Corporate Admin student. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. I'm quite depressed setting up my class timetable last week but thank god, I manage to settle up everything on time. For now, I've made new friends in class. I also join Simectra club. So happy because I can dance back ! Heuheu.

Class already start last week. All lecturer are okay, just quite hard because everything you need to find on your own. Tak boleh manja-manja kena suap macam dekat Segamat dulu. So far, so good la.

Mly aim for this semester, I wanna do my best for my degree. I'll never let any other things distract my focus on what I want to achieve. Well, I'm gonna work hard for my another two years to come. Hihi I'm actually can't wait but I didn't put a high hope on that. InsyaAllah, I just hope the whole thing I plan will come true. Not exactly what I plan, but its the two of us. So I'm gonna do my part, and the other do what supposed to do.

Dengan izin Allah, semoga apa yang kita rancang berjalan dengan lancar. Amin :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 complain(s):