»

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Amazing, unbelievably good things happen when you follow your gut, your truth, your passion, your heart (:

It's been a long time I haven't update any news about me. Except for posting a song which I can say related to how I feel at the moment. 

Alhamdulillah I had a great wonderful life now with love ones around me. Not talking about a special boyfriend but family and friends who always around sharing the happy moment with me. Yeah till now I still don't have any replacement for the old one. Happy with my single life enjoy my day everyday with friends. I bet you this is the best moment I had in 21 years of living. I owe you little boy because I finally got what I want after you left me. (: 

Too much things happen now. And alhamdulillah it's all a good and memorable things. Better life compared with so-called-in a relationship life. Hm too much things to shared actually. What I'm doing for almost a month at home? 

Hm I don't have any idea how to start, where to start. One of my friend told me 'You tulis jela ape yang you nak tulis. You pergi tanya I buat apa gila!' Okay this is what he told me after I said to him I don't know what to post on blog. Tak membantu langsung. Kan? Yeah Amy, you sangat tak membantu. :P

So I have four month breaks and I decided to work. But too bad nobody wants to hire me. And since the first day I'm home, I spend my time hang out, watching movies, gossiping and shopping. I do the same routine EVERYDAY with different friends and sometimes with cousins. No income but too much Spending. This is so not good right?

Well, more funny things to be shared with you next. But I'm gonna stop here and continue on the next post. keep reading people ! 
*hugs


0 complain(s):