»

Friday, April 15, 2011

I love you bestfriend

Leaving is the wrong word,
At least that's what I've heard.
As promised, we'll forever be friends
You know we said til' the very end.
But this doesn't diminish the tears,
because you're leaving is almost here.
I know, I know; you'll be back oneday,
but I want you here on my every day.
Trust me, I'll get through this like you,
believe what I'm writing is all very true.
I never thought I'd see the day my best friend moved,
But hey, I guess I never knew.
We'll always be friends; best friends forever,
I promise you, our ties will never sever.
Because I know one thing I can guarentee to you:
And this I promise forever to you.
We may be seperated far apart,
but it's always in distance, never in heart.
We'll always be best friends from forever to end,
because there'll never be a day when you're any less than my best friend.
 

0 complain(s):