»

Monday, March 14, 2011

My life now is Too much awesome I guess?

Let's see what I have for you since I've been silent for quite long time. First of all, sorry for not updating the blog for a month (maybe). I've been busy with the test and assignment. But naa I don't think so there's someone is dying waiting for me latest entry. Lol

So, 2011 went well. VERY well. Eventhough there's a people who got no brain that keep on talking bad about me to others, still I'm happy with my self now. Alhamdulillah, I'm so thankful with the sustenance that given by God to me. Some of my wishlist had been fulfill, Alhamdulillah.

I own a Blacberry Bold 3 last few weeks, I'm gonna get my self to Bruno Mars Concert this coming April, I tend to get my self an awesome holiday with my mum this May. Well, she choose Bandung and most probably I'm going to Jakarta with my friend on the same month. I just come back from Malacca for my family gathering and the next run-away project would be Penang & Cameron. * See, I'm in the mood of short sweet escape. Teheee :D

Well, what else should I say now other than pray my thankful to Allah for the awesome gift I ever had. I get what I want. My own car, my own money, my dream phone, my coolest concert,my beautiful vacation and too much to be list. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for everything. I don't feel sad for the lost since I get more than what I've lost before. Oh I feel sad but in a short period. :)

And to people around who are truly honest to friend and to the person who pretend to be nice, thanks for being around because all of you made my day. Have a great life people. Don't forget to always pray the best for you. Once you lost, God gonna give you back something more than what you've lost. xoxo !