»

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm calling you!

Do you believe in miracle?
I don't believe it before but now, I DO.
Because a miracle happen a week before I went to Sabah. I wish for it, and I have it. I'm so thankful for the miracle. I'm so grateful for what I have now. :') Since everything went to normal back, I no longer living in R.I.P. What else I should tell you? I bet everyone can see in my previous post how big my smile in all my pictures? 

Well, people said everything happen for a reason. But until now I still cant find the right reason why it happen. But that is not the issue now. I'm pretty sure what I have now is so much better than what I've own before. I'm not regret for what had happen. Uhm Okay, I lied. I'm a bit regret at first but now I feel like I'm flying high in the sky.  Haih How can I describe how much I'm happy living as me in this world? How I'm so lucky to be me, and having you around. Yes, it's you. Don't have to look back. :')

I love my hair in this picture. 

I know you love shopping belle, but U don't have to give that very big smile at JJ. lol

They are one of the best thing of my life. :)