»

Sunday, November 1, 2009

You lift my feet off the ground, You spin me around

"Macam mana paper?"
"Senyum plastik"

Taknak cakap pasal paper semalam sebab let bygone be bygone kan. And pagi semalam masa tengah belajar, I have a lot of things to write. Banyaak sangat but have to forget about it pulak. Tapi today, when I have a lot of time to spend, I've no idea what to write about.

Oh ya! At first, sangat excited nak berseronok di Melaka. Plan mula-mula nak pergi malam tadi, out for wayang and maybe jalan-jalan kan. Overnight there.Tapi I cancel the plan since I have no money to go. At previous entry aku dah bagi tau kan which I only have RM120 to survive until my last day in here. But boleh la pulak kau ni nak berjalan ke Melaka lagi. Additional reason kenapa tak nak pergi is this fucking flu. Thanks flu, but no thanks. You are not invited during my Exam week bloody hell!

"You spin my head right round right round...."
That is what I felt right now. I think I should take a nap.
//offline

0 complain(s):