»

Monday, October 5, 2009

Crack Crack

I'm weak. It's true.


9.00 pm : Doing draft for the proposal presentation

11.00 pm : Discussion for today's proposal presentation

12.30 am : Went back to room and do 1 of my Eco's questions while watching nur kasih

3.30 am : Going to bed

7.00 am : Wake up & prepare for class at 8.00 am

8.00 am : Walk to class

10.00 am : Class dismissed

10.30 am : Discussion at Gazebo SMK for Bel meeting tomorrow.

12.50 pm : Finished discussion & straight to room

1.00 pm : Lunch & prepare for class at 2.00 pm

6.00 pm : Class dismissed & went straight to Uptown to buy dinner

7.00 pm : preparing my self for upcoming activities.

8.00 pm : Discussion for FAR presentation

9.30 pm : Training for PAC performance this Friday

11.30 pm : Finished training & went back to SMK. Got a practice for tomorrow's meeting

12.30 am : Went back to room & finished my ECO past year's

2.00 am : Time to sleep.

7.00 am : Wake up again and ready for 8am class.






Can't somebody tell me when can I get my rest? I felt my bones are crack here and there T___T
This week are the tiring week for me. And also next week. You can see my calendar on the previous post.
Please help me. I'm tired enough. And I feel weak :(

0 complain(s):