»

Friday, May 1, 2009

It is not the final Question

I wonder. Where were you when I feeling so down?
I keep on thinking. Where were you when I really need a shoulder to cry?
I always ask my self. Where were you when I feel that I really need someone to talk to?

I try hard to deny the truth answer but there’s nothing can change the fact.
It is so clear that you can live without me.
I think I better stay out rather than disturb your teenage life.



I wonder.
“Do you ever think about me?”
“Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?”
“In the middle of the night when you awake, are you calling out my name?”











I checked out my laptop and I found this;
“It’s break your heart when you see the one you love happy with someone else,But it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you”



Do Explain.

0 complain(s):