»

Monday, March 16, 2009

Travelling to Taiping




I went to Taiping with my family for 2 days and 1 night. The main reason I went there is for my cousin's wedding. Start our journey at 7am and arrived there at almost 2pm. Stop at Hentian Rawang for almost 2 hours waiting for family from my uncle's side from Pahang.

Everything run smoothly. The akad nikah proceed at 3pm. Alhamdulillah, there are officially husband and wife with only once lafaz nikah. Had our hi-tea and went back to one of my cousin's there.

Heavy rain since the evening still did not stop. We had to cancel our plan to Zoo Taiping. So we just spend our night at the house, chit chatting with the whole family.

The next day I woke up early because my untie asked me if I want to follow her to Zoo Taiping or not. Definitely my answer is YES! I don't know why I love to visit fauna at present. I'll be the one who very excited to go other then my cousin's. Ouh yeah, I am 12 years old. That's why I loved zoo. haha.

Walking for one-and-half hour round the zoo and went back. We also pass by the Lake Garden on the way back. It's a very fun trip although some of you will said "zoo?." Well, don't judge a book by it's cover. I am a loving person ;)

0 complain(s):