»

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day dreaming in a tougher subject

It's already 2am in the morning.
And I still cant sleep.
Ten, sorry for curik your v-wave for a while.
I have 1 class at 10am tomorrow which is MAF 220.
And the photography session on the afternoon.

I faced this costing book since 12am just now.
But I've done with none of the questions.
Since yesterday, I am so lazy to do my revision.
I have two test on Saturday which is FAR 200 and MAF 220.
I just have less than 48 hours (+ - / x time for sleep, eat, class, shower and etc.)
I still not revise anything.

Still blur with the partnership.
Still confuse with the theory.
I am so-not-confident to answer my test this Saturday.
And more unlucky, My test is at 10.30am-12.30pm and 4pm-6pm.

Now, I am still facing my lappy screen and ignore my book beside.
Aten, sorry again for using your v-wave by not asking you first.
I thought u already sleep. Hee.

Wish me luck for the thougher paper for me this saturday. ;))

Till the day we meet again. NITE

0 complain(s):