»

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

toodles.

I wanna write something.
I have draft an entry since last two days.
But i still didn't published the entry.
I still not finished write yet.
I have an idea. But i don't know how to express.
I don't know how to write.
*gile bodoh tak reti tulis!
There's something playing in my mind
And it's disturbing my concentration.
What is it?
I have no idea for that question.
I feel uncomfortable right now.
I don't know why.
My heart beat faster sometimes.
* Is there anybody wanna propose me in a couple of week?
Ngaha! Such a nonsence statement.
I don't wanna get married until my age above 25. *stupid statement again!
Sometimes i feel so down.
But there' no reason for me to feel down.
I am happy with my friends around me.
Hello-hello Echa. What's wrong with you??
I hate to be like this.
Moody tak tentu pasal.
Zoo are coming to me.
I have to chill out my self.
durhhhh!
I think I'll get a period pain soon. haiya!
How am I going to enjoy my day.
Shit lah!

0 complain(s):