»

Friday, August 29, 2008

TAG #

i've been tag by belle and cik sabieyy by this

Why did you stop liking the last person you liked?
Die pengkhianat.

Are you taller than your mum?
Damn sure!

Are you an emotional person?
Sometimes i guess. I am very easy to cry.

Is your best friend a cheerleader?
Nop.

What did you have for breakfast today?
Drink hot choclate

If you could meet one celebrity, who would you want it to be?
I dont know ;D

What are you listening to right now?
Gangstarz final concert. *roomate tengah tengok

What kind of books do you like to read?
Something that not really complicated to understand.

What was the last thing to make you laugh?
GHOST. ;D i sleep with fara last night because we heard a very weird sound ;p *penakott

What makes you nervous?
Meet a very special person.

Can you say "I love you" in french?
Em, nop.

Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes. a very big teddy name chiby ;0

What are your plans for the day/night?
I dont have any plan for today.

Have you ever thought you were in love?
yes. and i wud not stop smiling

Do you still watch the Disney channel?
I will if i have disney channel.

What's your favorite nickname for yourself?
Echa

Has anyone told you a secret lately that you aren't allowed to tell anyone?
no one has.

Are you addicted to anything?
MYVI

Do you like Nickelback?
Only their song. Not all songs

Do you like Ferris Wheels?
Huh?

Do you like to dance in public?
I like involved in performance.

Have you ever caused a car accident before?
never

Who gives the best gifts to you?
Bimbim ;( . a very big fat chiby

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Nop.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both.

How many pull ups can you do?
I hate doing exersize.

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Going back to SERDANG. my bus at 10.30

Missing someone?
Yes i do, but he never know that ;(

Last time you consumed alcohol?
Is it from perfume i use?

Have you ever stepped on a straightener?
Once. I use my friend straightener.

Ever kissed someone that smokes?
=.="

How long have you liked the person you currently like?
err- private and co. ;D

When is your birthday?
12th October 1989

Did you have a good birthday last year?
NO. Nobody wants to celebrate my birthday ;(

What do you want?
So many things to list it. MYVI please? haha! bangang

Favorite color?
Red

Where are you going on vacation next?
Dream place. Disneyland Australia @.@

Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
I dont think so. The was closed for maybe quite some times.

What did your last text say?
I cant remember. But i text with Omm Jammbush.

Do you lead people on?
I hate to be leader.

Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
Yes i do.

As of today do you like anyone?
Yes i do. But did he like me too? adoyai

Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
Nop

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
Yeap. i have to cover 3topics for my test last afternoon.

Do you like your first name?
I like my name so much.

Do you like to cuddle?
eyywww. nop kott.

Do you have any siblings?
No. I am one and only children my mum have ;)

Where do you want to live?
Peaceful place, Not necessary for a big house. As long as with my beloved one :)

Did you cry today?
I feel like i wanna cry

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Study for mmy test

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
lepak-ing with my senior

What was something that happened to you in 1995?
I in standard one. I cant remember.

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
Lost word right now

What is the weather like today?
Nice day. haha!

Where did your last hug take place?
I cant remember.

Name something that made you frown today?
Nothing

What was the last thing you said aloud?
I sing a song for myvi. haha! i am over drooling. help me please ;{

How many different things did you drink today?
hot chocolate, durian belanda.

Last person you slept next to?
Farah. my roomates

What are you excited about?
Myvi. Yes im going crazy

Do you laugh a lot?
yessss i am. I love to lough a lot

Are you ticklish?
I dont know. Maybe

What is the next concert your going to?
i dont like to go to the concert

When was the last time you used a skateboard?
I never play skateboard

Was today a good day?
NO. I cant answer my test properly. I cant going back to serdang today.

What are you listening to?
Music

How is your hair?
Long hair. But i dont know what colour. haha-

What's a fact about the last person who called you?
huh?

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No. I always waited for someone messages. ;(

When did you last cry?
yesterday

What is your favorite thing to eat?
I dont have favorite food

Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I use an umbrella

Do you wear Crocs?
i dont have one.

What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
What is that?

Whats your favorite thing in your room?
handphone ;D i could die without it

Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
My relationship always being complicated

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No

What was the last movie you watched?
You dont mess with zohan.

Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod?
NO

Can you sleep in jeans?
No. tak selesa lah

What were you doing on July 4th, 2008?
UITM Registeration

What does the last text message you received say?
I cant remember ;P

What did you reply?
tah la.

Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Myvi

What is the last thing you bought someone?
Err. Ring i guess. Long time ago

Do you trust people easily?
Not really. Pretend like i trust. Nut inside im still curious

Do you say "dawg"?
no.

What are you proud of?
My mother ;)

Who was last to cook for you?
Mama

When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts?
No

Do you care what others think about you?
Sometimes. tapi kalau dah mengarut tuh abaikan je.

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Yes. As soon as pissible is better. haha! gatal

Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again?
I hope i can

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Final exams. Taknak repeat lagi ;(

Who was the last person you called?
Anep

Who was your last missed call?
Anep

Do you plan on moving in the next year?
Yeah. Far far away from Segamat ;D

What were you doing at 9pm last Friday night?
Online at home.

Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
Em, no comment

What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink

Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
Belle, can i kiss you? hahaha ;DD

Do you have a 'thing' for someone on your friends list?
Thing? examples?

How many people on your top friends list do you know in real life?
! or maybe 2 of them

How many kids do you want to have?
Tak kisah berapa.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes i am. but only with my mum

5 people i wanna tag...
Em sape-sape je lah.
tq

0 complain(s):