»

Thursday, July 3, 2008

rawk again again :)


5 Efour student, 7 batch.
gonna mish all of you :))


TAdaaaa~ Finally. Ade jugak muke aku.
*thx yea nard :D


Gossip, Gossip. Itu adalah mereka


Kami sememangnya begini :)

So, so. Our reunion was really great :). Eventough not all my classmate can join us that day. Then, our next plan on Dicember. GENTING!! plan saje baru. haha.




who said i dont have a life to fill in with.
i do have a LIFE
that bright my day
with my most beloved peops

Not only so called boyfriend
but also with my dearest BFF, and see!
I have a very great day with my LOVELY classmates.
REUNION!!
We enjoy our day, memories that would never be erased.
So, to those fucking bitchy out there.
You dont actually know what im doing in my day.
So, Stop assume that my day is only for my dearest SO CALLED BOYFRIEND.
*Bukan kau ke yg too addict sampai bwk laki tu ke hulu kehilir?
You dont even know my activity.
STOP pretending like you know everything bout me.
Gotcha! BACKOFF BITCH.
You trying to show that you are good.
But u're NOT actually.
BERHENTILAH DARI MENAMBAHKAN KESAKITAN HATI KAU TU.
TAK MEMBANTU UNTUK MENJATUHKAN AKU LANGSUNG.
Genting! here we come :).
Show to the bitch that she's actually pretend to be good.
nahh!
im happy with my life, my family&&my friends around me.

0 complain(s):